Hello members, friends and family,
For many of us, it has been a long 2+ months, but hopefully all our hard work has paid off as we see the curve begin to flatten. We are pleased to announce that as of June 1st, 2020 the Sussex County Food Co-op re-opened its doors to members and the public.
Here are the new guidelines, that we must insist on, in order to continue to keep our environment safe for shoppers and our staff alike.
1. Masks must be worn by staff and customers, upon entering the store.
2. Please practice social distancing while shopping in the store.
3. Practice hand sanitation.
4. Please don’t come to shop if you’re not feeling well.
5. We will be limiting the store to 3 to 5 customers at a time depending on staff.
As always, we appreciate your efforts and your cooperation, and we trust this is a positive start to life in the new normal.
Stay healthy and safe,